My thanks I give to thee.
With a grateful heart I sing merrily
for the things you've given to me.
- Time to clean. Yes, time to clean--and energy to use it wisely!
- Forgiveness. Even when I fall off the same slow horse time after time.
- Teaching me to stay. And learn. And grow.
- Tthe sheer wonderfulness of "the law" as he emptied the dishwasher while I was at work yesterday.
- The same sheer and UTTERLY wonderfulness of "the law" as he whisked both kids away last evening for 2 hours. Peace, and time to make soup, and not wait on someone. It was heavenly.
- My favorite first born son and the willingness to pitch in tonight and clean the kitchen after dinner. (Another full dishwasher and sea of dishes in the sink)
- The fact that I am ahead in hours this week without trying to be.
- The realization that I can't do this weight thing alone and the ability to ask for help.
- Music. The lifting, the push, the calming. Such a powerful thing.
- Perennial friends. The ones you give me for the long haul in life. Not soon fading. Always whispering in like a breeze when I need to feel Your wind.
Thank you Jesus for your abundance. Help me to always appreciate it.