Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday is Back...

Been pretty busy here and working late
Thanking God would still be great so here you go.


1. For a brand spankin' new job! Wooot! Thank you God!
2. For a night out with the girls. Nice unwinding.
3. For a mom who let my little girl come spend the night.
4. For a daughter who came all the way from Grandma's just to give me a hug.
5. For a mom who made dinner for the family tonight to keep me out of trouble.
6. For a dad who blessed me with land and a close proximity to my family.
7. For a loving husband.
8. That the Mario ban is over and the future pilot is free to play again!
9. That my work commute will now sometimes be ONE QUARTER of what I usually drive.
10. That I can go to bed early tonight and get some major sleep.


Thank you Jesus!

3 comments:

Debbiy said...

You have a new job????

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of Thankful Thursdays! That's one thing I work on weekly, daily, hourly: not to ask for things all the time; instead, to be grateful for everything I've been given. Thanks for reminding me how to do this!

Just A Girl said...

New job??? Yeah! Your old job made ME tired just reading about it. I am rejoicing with you. God is good.