Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
then He's blessing me again.
Week after week,
Even as I speak!

1. That my wonderful husband took off work to take the future pilot for his physical! (Especially since he ended up on the receiving end of four vaccination needles that I had no idea were due)
2. That the future pilot didn't even cry when he got those shots!!!!
3. That my future pilot thinks to be thankful (like tonight when he ate and then gave me a great big hug while he thanked me for bringing home pizza!).
4. That my work week was full and my brain was worked and that I feel satisfied about it all.
5. That I am able to take tomorrow off to watch my last baby start pre-school. Praying I don't cry though.
6. That I have tomorrow off!!!!
7. For the rekindling of old friendships.
8. For glimpses of tiny growing babies A and B.
9. That my favorite first born son orchestrated a wonderful cake extravaganza for my mom's b-day this week.
10. For peace in my heart.


Thank you God!!!

No comments: