Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday

What a week this has been. God has blessed me and my family beyond words. And oh the grace, HIS grace. So I thank YOU God...

1. for continuing to wow me every single day.
2. for bringing my son home safe--even after rolling his truck.
3. for never giving up on any single child of Your kingdom.
4. for giving me patience and kindness when I really would rather be screaming, crying and gnashing my teeth.
5. for wisdom.
6. for peace.
7. for hope.
8. for light bulbs that seem to suddenly go on. May they not flicker out or grow dim.
9. for the means to go on in a crazy mixed up world.
10. for listeners.

God with You every single thing is possible and true and good. Thank you for leading your children in ways beyond my imagination.

3 comments:

Alex said...

He rolled his truck?!? He came home, but is he alright?

ISO (In search of) said...

Alex, rolled it but is home safe. God has a million angels around that boy I'm telling you.

Just A Girl said...

Oh, I worry so much about the time when my kids will start driving. It is SO hard to let them get out there. You are right. God is watching over him. Make sure he realizes it, too. And tell him not to test the Lord again (or you)!