Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wondering...

Wondering if...

- I'm the only Brownie mom that doesn't have a tattoo.
- the rain will ever end this week.
- kids can possibly jump long enough to tire themselves out.
- there is truly a cure for rain frizzled hair.
- television stations could possibly work it out so their viewing schedule coincide with the rain so I would have something more exciting to watch than the Golden Girls.
- my hand will ever stop force feeding my mouth Good & Plenty since I'm certain I'm good and plenty tired of eating them at the moment.
- there is a name for the language the future pilot uses in which he insists on adding an "uh" to the end of everything he says. For example, "Daddy can you come here-UH?", "Mommy, will you play Star Wars with me-uh?"

3 comments:

Alex said...

At least he's completing full sentences, instead of modern English where most speakers insert "uhh" in between ever other word.

Gitz 'n Jo said...

Ok, I want to hear a recording of the future pilot's language.

It would entertain me AND give you something to do on a rainy day.

Win-Win.

:)

ISO (In search of) said...

@Alex- true. Both can be quite annoying though. LOL.

@Gitz--I will see if I can do that. (and then see if you can here it over the barking dog, the tv, and the "other" kid). LOL.