Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Giving a shout out to God for all the things I have to be thankful for.

1) A first born son who turned 21 yesterday. Woot!
2) Money enough to pay the bills on time.
3) That none of my kids have been caught doing this which would cause me to worry about the swine flu
4) Friends who know mechanics that can be trusted to get your car back into good shape so you don't have to worry about toting your lovely family around in a wreck.
5) That the temperature crept back down so I can have a chance at having a lower electricity bill--something I REALLY look for (and count on) in the spring time.
6) Green tea with pomegranate and blueberry--yum!
7) A daughter who still WANTS to be seen with me and loves it when I come to her school. Although I must say her older brother only didn't want to be seen with me when I did the "Elaine dance" in the parking lots.


8) For second, third, and fourth chances. I WILL get back on track with WW next week.
9) For an awesome coworker who brought me back some kickin' lasagna today. (See 8 I WILL get back on track)
10) For sweet friends who meet you at the subway because you are too afraid to go anywhere by yourself. You know who you are. I love you.

Thank you God also that we live in a country that is pretty on the ball at battling disease. And people WASH YOUR HANDS!

2 comments:

Brenna said...

If we had the money to support a stroller fetish I would be in huge trouble. I love the look of one, the function of another...even more than that...I'd like to have a stroller that is different than what everyone else has. That is so vain and prideful, I can't believe I am admitting it to you:) But there you go.

How did the playroom organization task end up? Yours isn't the only playroom like that, if it makes you feel any better!

Just A Girl said...

That Elaine dance is hilarious! I don't feel so bad about my dance disabilities now.