Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm back again. Struggling. I'm not sure why. Nonetheless I'm thankful.

1.) Thankful that I ran 2.6 miles today even though I forgot my towel (again) and sweat kept dripping in my eyeballs.

2.) Thankful that the poison ivy between my toes is healing and that God gave me the strength to push through the burn. (Seriously it made me feel more accomplished!!!)

3.) Thankful that the scale has not gone up in accordance with my eating habits. Thank You God for mercy!

4.) Thankful that the weekend is full with fun events.

5.) Thankful that my hubby will be home for most of it.

6.) Thankful that the future pilot is tired and needs someone to take him to bed (you can BET I'm volunteering for that one).

7.) Thankful that other bloggers are not the slackers that I am--lest I have nothing to read and be entertained with (sneak over here to Casey's place . Her post on MTV awards is very silly. She's a hoot).

8.) Thankful for the encouragement of friends. Especially ones who read your blog NOT because you begged them to but because curiosity took them there and they took the time to tell you that they enjoyed the read. Thank you Annemarie. You get your's up and I will plug it a thousand times over. Right here. Right on my sidebar. I promise.

9.) Thankful for melt in your mouth chocolate creme puffs that crush all chilly like in your mouth. Seriously. "In moderation" of course.

10.) Thankful that there is peace in this house.


"Thank You God" to You I sing,
Thank You for the joy You bring,
Thank You God for everything.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Thanks for the 'shout out'!

I hope you enjoy your weekend...it sounds like you're already off to a good start.