Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Wow. Where has the week gone? I can't believe that it's Thursday already. The week has flown. Such great things to be thankful for.

1. Clean counters and WINDOWSILLS!!! THAT only happens like twice a year. (I don't even have a party scheduled in the near future. CAN I get an amen?!

2. For a little boy that knows how to entertain himself while his mommy works hard to accomplish clean counters and windowsills.

3. For the forest and all it's glorious smells with bright green tones and black black earth. Mmmm a little piece of heaven every time I pass through it.

4. For wonderful first second graders who allowed me to spend time with them every week. I hope to see more of you next year.

5. For a mom that wanders in and out of my house just when I seem to be needing her most.

6. For sunsets more gorgeous than my camera can capture.


7. For rain. Yes rain. Even though I could use a little less right now (hint hint).

8. For summer vacation! No more homework checking for at least 60 days!!! Wahoooooo!!!

9. For happy children.

10. For encouragement from friends when I'm feeling at my lowest. Thanks all you uplifting souls.


Thanks, Man Above!

No comments: