Sunday, June 28, 2009

Really?

I was checking Amazon to see if they sold Starbucks Tazo Iced Green tea filter bags. I'd checked the Starbucks online store and they didn't. In my travels I found this.

Starbucks 16 ounce Insulated Tumbler

Price? 59.99. Seriously? Granted you get a discounted refill when you use it I almost deep fried my computer with the spew of beverage I was drinking.

Am I reading it wrong? Is it a "collection" of cups? That seems an awful high price to pay for a plastic cup. My my my.

3 comments:

Alex said...

I read it as being one cup that can save you money when you go to Starbucks. Not sure how much you save when they refill a cup for you, but I guess you could just use one of their plastic cups for a while before getting a new one.

Guess that's why no one has purchased it.

Casey said...

They want you to spend $60 for a cup, but yet they were too cheap to get a decent pic to use.

Wonders never cease.

ISO (In search of) said...

Yea, Just seems a bit excessive. For plastic. I remember seeing these at the Safeway Starbucks but didn't look at the price. I wondered if they were now "collectors" items. Kooky.