Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hodge Podge Lodge

I loved that show as a kid. I never told any of the kids in my neighborhood because it was geeky and weird to be so infatuated with nature but I loved learning about all the different seeds and trees and such. I thought it was very entertaining.

Here is my modern day hodge podge just for you...

Sunday driving in my sister's beau's new car...
Signs of summer...
A moment in history...the future pilot eats! and likes!
A girl and her dog...
Celebrating 13 years of marriage...with the kids...cuz that's how we do it...
The school day is still going for this teacher and her pupil...
What I did NOT have for dinner.
No seriously. I gave up beef for Lent...even though I'm not Catholic besides I have negative points left after last night's anniversary dinner. For me? Grilled lowfat cheese sandwich and broccoli.

2 comments:

Just A Girl said...

Cute pics! Man, that casserole thingy looks divine! Happy Anniversary!!!

ISO (In search of) said...

That's lasagna. They actually liked it! I only made a half pan because no way was I gonna throw any out! Gone next day! (Not bad considering only the hubby and daughter ate it that night (the future pilot ate something else). It saved me having to cook a big dinner the next night.