Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Lots to be thankful for as always!

1. That I reached my first weight goal. Wahoo!
2. That tomorrow is supposed to hit 70 degrees in these here parts!
3. That I ran OVER three miles today (and yes I'm bragging because I never used to run unless I was being chased or chasing someone else).
4. For short work days! (Yesterday and tomorrow for me)
5. For a great family.
6. For an awesome older child who hunted down black jelly beans Easter eve for me when I could find none.
7. For parents who provided for me as a child and showed me the value of a dollar and for values a dollar can't buy.
8. For patience enough to NOT go insane with all of the boisterous chatter and squealing that is going on around me right now.
9. That baby Gavin was able to spend his first Easter at home with his family and enjoy way cool traditions with them!!!
10. That baby Stellan is now in Boston receiving top notch care for his heart ailment. (and that his mom is so at peace)

Thank you God for the so many wonderful things you do. I praise you for them all.

2 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

Congrats on the weight goal! That's fabulous!

ISO (In search of) said...

Thanks Liz! I am pretty excited about it. I have found that if I break it into smaller goals I can keep excited about it. (Makes it a little easier to see the light at the end of the tunnel)