Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

To give thanks...

1) The peace and quiet I am enjoying right now as the future pilot naps on the couch and my favorite little girl in the world visits with her grandma.
2) That two of my finicky eaters actually TRIED dinner tonight (and no one of them wasn't the FP unfortunately).
3) That the weekend looks to be "up" this weekend in temperature.
4) That my co-worker's mom is ok after a nasty fall today.
5) For a great music selection to listen to while I type (thanks Jennifer).
6) For beloved former coworkers who stopped by today for a visit and somehow made the day go lightning speed fast.
7) For the opportunity to work out after work--and the gumption to get up and go when I REALLY wasn't feeling it.
8) For folded laundry! Thank you laundry fairy!
9) For peepers. No really. I'm a frog lover and oh how exciting it is to be outdoors in early spring listening to them peep peep peeping.
10) For my big brother who came over two nights ago and sharpened all my knives! Who knew I wasn't supposed to HAVE to saw through butter?

Thank you Lord for all of the many blessings you bestow on me and my family every day.

4 comments:

Alex said...

You're doing better than me. I was going to go to the gym today after work, but ended up going home instead. I'm hoping to go tomorrow afternoon.

Just A Girl said...

Thanks for the link love! Hey, you mean you're not supposed to have to saw through butter??? Who knew? If only your brother lived close by. And btw, have you ever read "Bread and Jam for Frances" to your kids? I've never been brave enough to try what her parents did, but I've thought about it many times!

ISO (In search of) said...

Alex, I only went three times this week. It's been a struggle. I need someone to talk to while I tread.

ISO (In search of) said...

Jennifer, ANYTIME! You just keep those uplifting songs coming my way. Yes, I'm enjoying him being next door. Goodness. Bread and Jam for Francis? It's been ages. I must go find that one soon.