Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thursday has arrived!!!! And Thursdays are sooo much more exciting when they pretend to be Fridays and begin your weekend a whole day earlier. Thank you God for every single blessing!

1. Vacation. Yep we are goin' on another one again here real soon.
2. Dependable people.
3. Caught up laundry. Wahoo I'm even FOLDING it as I take it directly from the dryer! What an awesome concept!
4. For the kept promise from the future pilot when he actually DID EAT his pizza AFTER dessert. (I want dessert-uh. Mommy-uh can I-uh have dessert-uh? Where does that come from please tell me!)
5. For energy!!!!! I actually do not feel like I'm fighting a windstorm right now with cement in my socks and that is one awesome feeling.
6. For superdeeduper loooong weekends.
7. For computers! Well, when I'm playing on them that is. At work? Not so much.
8. For Baked Scoops that go awesome with my black bean and corn salsa and don't cost me too many points!
9. For a mom who keeps me informed on the nuts and bolts of politics. I just get too scared trying to suck it all down.
10. For the break in rainy weather so we can soak in much needed Vitamin D.

Heavenly Father I thank thee.
You ARE the world to me.

No comments: