Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thanksgiving

Great it is to be thankful for everything you have. God loves cheerfulness and I know it makes me cheery when I think of all the things I have to be thankful for.

1) I'm thankful for a husband that took my favorite little girl in the world out tonight to spend HER own money on a mini-trampoline so my mom would not have to listen the the kids fighting over the one the future pilot got for his birthday.

2) I'm thankful that I didn't have to go with them. Brrr it's cold out there--and windy.

3) I'm thankful for gym time. I don't feel like doing it but once I'm there I know I should be and I feel GREATly accomplished afterwards.

4) I'm thankful that my husband actually gave me feedback on what to serve him for dinner tonight.

5) I'm MORE thankful that God gave me the wisdom to buy a case of mandarin oranges at the store before purchasing his take-out so I didn't try to dig in the bag and waste my calories burned at the gym.

6) I'm thankful that I'm showered and ready for bed and that the future pilot is hinting HE is ready for bed!!!!!

7) I'm thankful that I have been Starbucks free for almost 3 weeks now. Yea, believe it!

8) I'm thankful for coworkers that care.

9) I'm thankful that encouragement from people I've never personally met. (You know who you are)

10) I'm thankful that my husband is humoring me when I go on about my gym conquests and puts on his impressed face when I make him feel my more muscular leg. :)

That's 10 folks. They came easy. How about you? Feel free to share one or too. Or more! Spread the joy!

No comments: