Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's way past bedtime but I will post.
Because the Lord's bounty makes me want to boast.
So without further ado,
I present to you,
Just a few of God's gifts
In hopes your souls receive lifts!


I am thankful...

1. That it's bedtime and the kids are actually IN BED!
2. That my favorite little girl has had nearly no trouble in completing her reading log this month. (This is no small feat my friends.)
3. That we finally got the future pilot in for a hair cut!
4. That the weather was warmer today so I had no problem taking the dog for her nightly walk to give my husband a break.
5. That the scale seems to be moving down again!
6. That I have not been binge eating!
7. That spring is coming!
8. For uplifting phone calls from friends. TWO tonight. Thanks!
9. For easy dinner plans.
10. For rotisserie chickens. Hey don't knock them. I bought two and we've been able to eat 3 meals so far with recipes made from them. MMM MMM easy I tell ya!

So take a minute if you dare
To think of things you might like to share.
All around you I know you can find
Blessings about of all different kinds.

No comments: