Sunday, February 8, 2009

Um...What?

I was going through the photos on my camera the other day so I could do my post. It seems my 7 year old daughter got her hands on my camera without my knowledge. Or consent. I'm not exactly sure what was going through her mind but I'm wondering, 'What was going on in her mind?'

Maybe you can help me out.


Betty Boop? Hmmm. I'm not so certain she is the best role model for kids. And yet. They make lip goss containers. And bottle them for kids.
But...Barbie. She's not as bad as some people have tried to make her out to be.

Stunning hair, genuine smile...

Woop!!!

Whoa!!!!
Hey!!!!!
A question for my readers. Should I be concerned that my favorite little girl chose to immortalize her Barbie? In the nude? Inquiring minds need to know.

2 comments:

Just A Girl said...

Let's chalk it up to natural curiosity and amusement with the human body for now. Yes, that's what we'll do - for now.

ISO (In search of) said...

Awe, girl. Where have you been? Get back to posting. I'm going through Stanford withdrawal!