Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

"Today's the day! Today's the day! Today's the day! "

Does anyone remember that line from Stuart Little? The one where they bring home Stuart? His big brother is sooo excited. That is me! Today! Because I get to say once more ten things that I am grateful for.

1. Antibacterial tissues. What will they think of next?
2. A house full of family tonight.
3. The fact that Beverly Hills Chiahuahua came out on video this week and we are watching it as a family!
4. Another full day on the treadmill with a whiny sciatic nerve. With God's grace I was able to hold out for a full hour!
5. That flatulence did not take over my work out. Hey, I'm human. God made me that way and He made YOU that way too!
6. So very thankful that the future pilot volunteered to get a bath tonight instead of being dragged, coaxed, shouted into the tub.
7. That my favorite little girl in the world was completely done her homework before I got home from work!!!! Yaaaahoooo!
8. That last night's dinner left over enough to get me out of cooking tonight.
9. For the promise of a warmer weekend.
10.For caught up laundry! OH SO WONDERFUL!

Take some time to give a shout,
You know you'll feel better if you let it out.
God takes good care of his peeps
He remembers us all cuz we are His sheeps. (Sorry for the grammatical correction but it's movie time!!)

2 comments:

Just A Girl said...

Great post - especially the sheeps! Sorry about your nerve. I've got the same one that gives me fits. This is why people get fat because their sciatic nerve hurts too bad to exercise. Be careful, Ms. Treadmill. Don't aggravate that thing!

Liz Harrell said...

Have a great weekend!