Sunday, March 1, 2009

Got Milk?

Ah at last. Even though it's late in the season we are finally getting a REAL snow fall! School has already been canceled for the morrow and I can NOT wait. In fact I SO could not wait that the cinnamon rolls are already in the oven. Mmm mmm mmm.

I took the dog out for a walk. The trees were covered and it was snowing so hard I felt like I was in Narnia.

Of course my camera doesn't do it justice.

It looked much more white and blizzardy than this.

When I came to this portion of our walk all I could think of was...

How nice a blazing fire would be about now.

Oh and how glad I was that I didn't need anything from the store.

Like milk.



Happy snow day to you.

1 comment:

Just A Girl said...

Happy Snow Day! Soak it all up. Figured you were getting snow when I saw the headline, "East Coast Gets Blanketed With Snow". Enjoy.