Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. - 1 Corinthians 15:57

More to be thankful for...

1) That Stellan and Gavin are both still hanging in there. Praise be to God for that.
2) That folks in the blog world are praying and trusting in God for these babies.
3) That my husband is home tonight to help with the kids.
4) That I have three beautiful healthy children.
5) That my baby brother's wife is enjoying a healthy pregnancy with twin boys!!!
6) That my work week is almost over.
7) That my niece is coming tomorrow.
8) For 3 point dark chocolate hot cocoa and fat free reddi whip!
9) That it's almost bedtime.
10) For hope. Something that has been granted me in a very significant way.

Thank you God for being with me even when I don't pay attention.

1 comment:

Just A Girl said...

Hot cocoa is one of the great medical secrets. It cures what ails you. I'm convinced of it! Have a great weekend.