Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Top ten reasons I'm thankful this week...

1. I get to hide out in bed for a while because I don't feel well and no one is bothering me.
2. I've worked so many hours this week that after tomorrow I will only have to take a day's worth of leave. Thanks boss for asking me to go over stuff after I'd already packed up to leave for the day.
3. That I had a fantastic girls night out with my favorite little girl in the world last night.
4. That the future pilot actually ate THREE full meals today--this is NOT a common occurrence.
5. That my brother has moved next door and is helping out my parents when he sees they need it. I love this communal living.
6. That my oldest son is taking care of unloading and loading the dishwasher tonight so I don't have to. BLESSINGSSSSSSSS!!!!
7. That I was smart enough to already pack my lunch so I don't have to at 5am tomorrow.
8. That I am staying ON POINT with Weight Watchers after starting officially online on Saturday. THREE POUNDS DOWN SO FAR! Wahoooo!
9. That I may actually be able to pay off a credit card bill tomorrow when pay day hits. THAT will feel soooo good and give me so much to be thankful for.
10. For great friends--especially the three that left to go road trippin' without me today. Thank you for letting me bother you with annoying text messages to entertain and amuse myself.

No comments: