Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Ah, Christmas Eve so exciting. Settled in for the night after enjoying a beautiful Candlelight Service. I would love to be further snuggled in my bed but my husband has decided to set it up as his wrapping station. Man o man he has GOT to get his priorities straight--and mine.

Nonetheless still MUCH to be thankful for.
  1. Joy in giving. I can truly say that I had fun doing it this year. There was no grumbling.
  2. For this!!! By way of my big sister who spoils me rotten! Let the baking begin!!!
  1. For peace. Being experienced right now in my house.
  2. Convenience food that saves me so many times. Like when all I can think of is shopping lists.
  3. Successful hip surgery for my dad.
  4. That the rain held off for tonight's service.
  5. Company. It gives me the feeling that my house is useful.
  6. Sisters
  7. Brothers
  8. Kids, who make Christmas morning so joyful

No comments: