Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thankful Thursday - End of 2009

Wow, the end of 2009 already. I can scarcely believe it. Some days I've tiptoed through and through other's I've frolicked and skipped. There is much to look forward to in 2010. I just know it. I have hope. So here is my thankful list in review...

  1. Thankful that overall the scale DID register a lower weight in 2009 than at the end of 2008. (Thankful that I'm hopeful I can budge it much lower in 2010)
  2. Thankful that I am stepping out and building friendships--something that used to leave me feeling bruised and scared.
  3. Thankful that I did not buy a new van in 2009. Seriously!!! The 2011 model is way hot!!!! I can wait.
  4. Thankful that my family has been relatively healthy.
  5. Thankful that I have been able to find joy in things on a smaller scale.
  6. Thankful for a new job that has given me room to grow and relief from a lot of strife.
  7. Thankful that everyone of my children have told me at least 10 times how much they love their lives.
  8. Thankful that my family has never had to experience the pit of hunger. That God has given us a bounty overflowing.
  9. Thankful for the roof over our head's.
  10. Thankful that God is bigger that I could ever dream to be.
Happy New Year's to you all. May you enjoy a year fully of rich blessings, extreme health, and joyous surprises.

1 comment:

Just A Girl said...

What a great list. I think I'm especially thankful for your new job. You have a new lilt in your "voice" that was missing before. Wishing you all good things this year! : >