Monday, July 27, 2009

Buzz Buzz Buzz

The future pilot has moved on from being totally obsessed with airplanes to being totally obsessed with tiny legged creatures when he's not obsessed with airplanes.

He puts his findings in here...

It's been crickets, spiders, lightning bugs. But lately...

Bees.

He catches them himself. Don't ask me how he gets them in there. He's relentless.

Tonight he got braver.

He figured out a way to hold them from behind so they can't sting him. I didn't know what to say. I mean we've told him not to catch them because he could get stung.

And then. It happened.

Ouch.

He believes us now. Brave lil trooper. He didn't cry and he didn't release the other bumble bees.


Might I add that bee did a face plant too. I'm positive I removed half his nose from my little guy's finger.

1 comment:

Just A Girl said...

Boys are so scary, aren't they? They don't seem to be happy unless they are faced with death. I'm pretty impressed that he even caught bumblebees. Wow!