Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's Thursday! It's Thursday! Guess what that means. It means it's time to remind myself of the many blessings God has given me. I sure love days where I am brimming with warm fuzzies.

1. Fruit salad! It seriously kept me satisfied and helped me refrain from eating a lot more junk than I might have on our recent vacation.

2. For uncles who remember what joy can be found in squirrel watching and take the time to encourage my children to find entertainment in God's creations.

3. For more amazing wonders of God, such as this moth which graced our garage as we were packing for vacation.

4. For a peaceful house hold--rare when my husband is working and I am alone with the kids. They've been perfect angels. I heart perfect angels.

5. For patience. Something God is working in me a lot lately.

6. For a great work week with zero stress. UNHEARD of on a normal basis. Soooo thankful for this.

7. For friends who call and check on your just because you popped in their head. (I wonder if they know how hard God works to pop people into their heads because He knows when we need that sort of thing)

8. For the really long extension I got for my vehicle when it didn't pass the emissions test. May I have a new car before I have to go back (well, or maybe just have the car fixed by then).

9. For cheap vacations that leave you feeling rested and don't fill you with dread when you return home and peak at your bank account.

10. That my husband cared enough about his kids to come home earlier than expected last night to shoot off some sparkly fireworks for them.


Thank you God for the works of your hands!

No comments: