Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thursday is here. It is finally here! Thank you God for...

1. A week off to spend with the kids and the opportunity to teach a class full of second graders all about you.

2. Two glorious days at the pool with the kids and friends.

3. Banana Boat After Sun. (See number 2 (OUCH)

4. A day of rain after our ground was beginning to look like tiny earthquakes.

5. A husband who took the time given while the kids and I were at church to help his mama, bathe our two stinky dogs, and cut the grass.

6. For giving us great weather this week.

7. That I've lasted 4 days with high energy kids!

8. For clean laundry. Phew am I the only one who feels like it's always looming?

9. For silly little boys who drench themselves in pooled rain water and make me laugh.

10. For a daughter who rejoices when I am home and thanks me when I least expect it for tasks that are mundane and routine.


Thank you God above
You are the One I love.
The blessings you give to me
Fill my heart with glee.
Thank you God most high,
For granting things money can't buy.

1 comment:

Casey said...

I love your Thursdays posts. Very heartwarming.

Thank you!