Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's been an awesome week for me. I'm finding myself with a cheek twinged smile planted across my face and believe me there is no better feeling than pure joy.

1. Thank you God for awakened senses that focus on your beautiful creations in new ways.
2. Thank you for wonderful news this week (even if I am not supposed to speak of it yet).
3. Thank you for an awesome reading 7 year old who is right now reading to the future pilot and teaching him patiently at the same time.
4. Thank you for family near and far that enable visits short and long to give my days delight.
5. Thank you for understanding me and dealing with me in ways only You can.
6. Thank you for barbecue Fritos (shhh don't tell anyone who knows I'm dieting).
7. Thank you for a week of vacation bible school to teach me in the ways of a child thus reteaching me instructions I might have glossed over in the past.
8. Thank you that Stellan and Gavin are still fighting warriors.
9. Thank you for summer vacation and time to spend with my kids without the rush rush of homework.
10. Thank you for finances that are in good order.


With a thankful heart I confess,
Every day it's me You bless.
I am not deserving,
Not rightfully serving,
but You are there,
always willing to share.
Thank you God above,
Your examples show me love.
Thank you God so near,
Your presence shields my fear.
Thank you for your Son,
My life, my love, you've won.

1 comment:

Just A Girl said...

I love your thankfulness. It's contagious! : >