Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Blessed to be sure
Loved to be blessed.

1. A nice fast dinner with minimal clean up.
2. For a week of no work at the daily grind next week.
3. A harmonious house.
4. A significant weight loss this week that put me back where I was over a month ago. I WILL SUCCEED.
5. That flying shoes don't always lead to big big trouble. (More on that tomorrow)
6. For outdoor activities.
7. For kids that LOVE outdoor activities enough to drag themselves away from the tv to participate.
8. For a heart that has not felt personal burden all week.
9. For laughter.
10. For a delicious insurance quote that will save me money (and no it isn't GEICO).


Trusted
Honored
Able
New
Kindred
Full
Undying
Loved
Lasting

Thank you God for all these things you are to me.

No comments: