Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lazy? Or Crazy?

So we buy dog crates, and dog beds and blankets and even designate a coveted spot on the couch for our dear young dong. But...

This is where she likes to hang out when Daddy's home...
When Daddy isn't home, and when the youngest two don't have her in a headlock or holed up in the bathroom or, well we'll stop there. This is where she likes to hang out...
Now I love the dog. I really do. And yes I was told I was crazy to have a room with white furniture in a house with cats, dogs, and children aka crumb droppers, chocolate drizzlers, hand wipers, paw printers. It was just that I really really finally WANTED something that was chic and stylish and well, so not fitting for a "family" look. I probably wouldn't mind so much but I have to re-fluff the chair back cushion every time she gets up. I feel like maybe I should be leaving a mint there. Or looking for an envelope with my tip in it.

No comments: