Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sweet

The work day ended on a good note. It's nice when you leave feeling like you actually used your brain and helped someone. When I got home the the family was outside enjoying a bit of fun. The trailor had just been unhooked from the tractor and the kids were running from one side to the other creating a see-saw affect.

Lots and lots of laughter is all I can say.

We had a late dinner out. Who needs a movie when we take the kids along? The future pilot (3) got up the nerve to ask the waitress if they had grilled cheese and when she replied yes he leaned really close to me and announced loudly, "I TOLD you!"-- like I said they didn't--which I didn't. He's a mess.

The kids have discovered Alan Jackson. The future pilot says he's good singer. So we ended the evening driving home, listening to my favorite little girl in the world (6) singing the words she knew with a country twang and humming the words she didn't. I'm not even a huge fan of country music but tonight what a sweet melody. All the world was at peace--our world anyway.

No comments: