Saturday, August 30, 2008

Oh I Love Saturdays!

Mmmmm. Saturda-aaays. Is there anything better? The day when you get to sleep in two hours later--sometimes. The day when you aren't rushing off somewhere. Can you see the beauty? So my husband just left to go to the warehouse store and here I sit. With time on my hands. Safe in my comfy chair that is mine and mine alone. Really. As long as I sit here I can pretend I don't have anything to do.

I mean, afterall, I don't have back-to-back parties to attend. Grocery shopping can wait. I have no external lunch plans. I can stay home all day long and...

straighten the bookshelf...

or maybe pick up some clothes or put away a few airplanes.

Hmm, or maybe I should just...

straighten

the playroom? Or well, maybe the kitchen table?

Wow, all of this and there are three loads of laundry left to wash, dry and fold. Does anyone else feel as tired as me? But hey! See the waffle in that last picture? I told you people eat here sometimes!!! Happy Saturday to everyone. Off to make the house livable again.

2 comments:

lilsis said...

Ummmm, I think I remember when the playroom was the special "you" room that you wouldn't really let any kids' toys in. What happened?

ISO (In search of) said...

Ah yes...but I have a new favorite room. Remember? :D