Monday, October 27, 2008

Mmmrou-w

So my little sis and I haven't been communicating a whole lot lately. I'm to blame. I've been the lazy sort and haven't been calling or writing with updates. Oh and I even did the unthinkable and forgot my nephew's birthday! Of course she showed me what she thought by sending my daughter's present early. Oh my. I so can not make up for that. I will be trying though.

Anyway, she sends me a response to a response that I sent to her very first note in a while. At this point things were numbered because I write jumbly confusing stuff and she has to try harder to sort it all out and be proactive in answering everything. (I do this so it takes her longer to write back because if it takes her a long time to write back then it looks like she is remiss in writing and that makes me think it makes up for me being so lame.) Anway, among her items is this.

5. Wow! RC is still alive. I had pretty much convinced myself that he was dead. Is that morbid or what? I figured since he's never on your blog, he was in kitty heaven. I was afraid to ask because I didn't want you to have to tell me. I thought he'd probably been hit, or eaten by a fox, or had pee peed on Tony's uniform again and gotten the wacked. Do you see how my mind just races out of control on me? I'm totally psycho.

RC is her son's cat. When they moved across the pond they couldn't take him with them. Well they could have if they were made of money. Which is not the case. We are simple folk. Her cat has done some stuff that was dangerous to his health. Like peeing on our carpet. Oh and peeing on my husband's uniforms. Once I thought he had pee'd in my Crocs but found out later it was not cat pee but water--compliments of the future pilot. My but that was a disgusting feeling putting my socked foot in a croc full of water thinking it was cat pee at 5am.

Anyway...

She thinks...

I would...

kill her cat...

or get rid of him...

and NOT tell her?

Wow, things have gone strangely wrong.

So without further ado I post these.
Look at him. Can't you just imagine him talking, "I can pee and I know where to put it."

I mean really. I might let my dog do this...
I mean really. YOU'd let your dog bite your sister's cat's neck wouldn't you?
And his ear. Right?
I mean really. He's a big boy and he can take care of himself.
Seriously sis. Dora and RC LOVE each other. Just like any good brother and sister should. I promise. And even if your son's cat DID have the audasity to hang out in my husband's underwear while he was um...indisposed on the toilet...and WHILE he was still WEARING them. (Uh yes we have a picture to prove it but this is a rated 'G' website). We wouldn't let anything happen to him. He's part of the family now.

So like I said to you in my note, just send that boy of your's back anytime. RC's here waiting to be loved on. Oh and maybe he could use a little time away from Dora. :)

8 comments:

lilsis said...

Mmmrou-w....LOL! Totally did not see where you were going with that title but then I saw "lil sis" and HAD to read...QUICKLY!

HE'S ALIVE! HE'S ALIVE! Running around the house here with arms flailing in the air. RC lives! :) And, he looks so pretty, too. Thank you for taking such good care of him, you guys. I'm glad he has a friend in Dora. I'll bet that makes his life even nicer.
XOXOXOXO

lilsis said...

BTW, a dialog at our house this morning......

Me: Come read your aunt's blog.
Josh: Oh, that's why you're crying.
Me: Shutty, just read her blog.
Josh (getting to the part about his b-day): That's cool.

So, Sis, you can see how completely distraught he was over your little oopsie with his birthday. I, on the other hand, seriously need to go purchase some wild yam root or something so I can stop dreaming up tragic happenings.

Hey, idea, why don't you post filling us all in on YOUR premenopausal symptoms. I'm sure Deb and I would get a hoot out of them. OMGosh, can you imagine if I was still living a house away. How dangerous could that be???

ISO (In search of) said...

Premenopause? Um pulease!!!! I'm skipping that. Did you hear me God? I won't be able to do that part. You should find someone else. Or um let my lil sis have an extry dose. She does great with stress.

lilsis said...

You are soooo EVIL!
I can't even handle MY premenopause. You have to do your own.

HOT STOCK TIP:
Buy big in.....
KLEENEX
HRT drugs
&
possibly....TAZERs

ISO (In search of) said...

I'm really not sure who gives you your stock advice but um. Hmm. I'm not sure I should listen to you. I'm wondering if I shouldn't rethink posting your comment. There is a reason I moderate don'tchaknow.

Debbiy said...

ahem...

I may be falling apart at the glorious bone marrow roots but I am NOT NOT NOT premenopausal!

I am, however, a PMS'er so please, consider special prayers for Chris at least once a month. Because I swear to you that the ONLY time I refuse to admit to PMS is when I'm in the midst of it.

And you both have to be close by when premenopause hits so Chris has your husbands to lament with. Because we, dear sisters, will be shopping.

lilsis said...

Please do not tell me that I am the only who thinks they are premenopausal in this family!!!

Does the universe not know that I AM THE YOUNGEST SISTER?!?!
What the???

Debbiy said...

It's how the universe evens out the fact that the youngest sister ALSO got the best figure.

And naturally GORGEOUS blonde hair.

I'm just counting on being fabulous in my gray locks. Because *I* got pops stomach.

[Sucking it in....]