Sunday, December 14, 2008

7 Days

Wow. That's how long it has been since my last post. It is a good thing I don't do this for money or I'd be starving now. I finished my final paper tonight and my final this past Monday. I'm breathing a bit easier now--even though I think I really messed up my final. Maybe it's the glass of wine in my left hand or maybe it's just the fact that I can't undo it that makes me choose not to worry. Either way it's over.

Just like I knew would happen I am contemplating next semester's course load. Shhh. Don't tell my husband. He's likely to NOT be too happy about that. Stuff kind of piles up around here and I don't like for that to happen because it drives me crazy. I've put a lot of things on hold. Like this...
I can't tell you how many times ol Dora dog has dropped this raggedy ol rope toy in front of me this week to try and distract me.

Oh and my kids have thought it quite funny to keep placing this where I might go next...

And when I say things have been piling up around the place this is what I mean...
That is the most tame area. Lord please don't let Social Services remove my kids. I promise I won't lose them in this heap.

And even though they seem to be extremely hyper lately and have made me want to wear this t-shirt every day this entire semester...
I know that these precious little ones...
have been pretty patient and enduring of my school work. So whatever is on the schedule for the next couple of weeks I plan not to allow stress to be one of the items. I simply want to enjoy the season and be able to truly reflect on the blessings God has given me and remember that whatever time I give to whatever project I have will never ever surpass what God has done for us. I hope you will be able to do the same.

2 comments:

Just A Girl said...

Oh you make me feel so much better! I'm hosting a party here Friday night and I still have paint cans piled up in the hallway. The problem is, if I clean now the house will NOT be clean Friday. So I have to hurry up and wait. I'm lovin' your Cruisers boxes. Those seem to be a permanent part of our decor. How can we recycle them? Make furniture of them, maybe? Glad you're done with school. I missed you.

ISO (In search of) said...

Oh I just wish that was the worst pocket. I have so much to do. I did start on my closet last night. LOL. I can actually walk INTO it now. Oh and on the Cruisers boxes? I know my sister-in-law makes blocks out of Koolaid pouch boxes. Her daughter can make quite a nice house out of them!!!