Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Oh many many things to be thankful for. Here's just a very teeny tiny tip of the iceberg.

- A daughter who reads to her brother--even when she doesn't feel like it.
Soft furry kittens that bring out the gentle side in my kids.
A cat and dog that play well (together and rest together even better).

My mom. A woman who comes in rain, sleet, and snow to take care of my kids. One who will bake cookies with the future pilot while my favorite little girl in the world is at school...

and come back later to bake cookies with the girl when she gets home.

I'm thankful for...
-bubble wrap and packing pillows--they're cheap entertainment for kids
- a family to come home to
- soldiers who sacrifice not only their lives but time with their families
- Starbucks Vivannos and the Matcha to go with it!


Oh so many more but I'm also thankful for a nice soft bed which I shall be falling into now.

Goodnight to all. And to all a good night.

1 comment:

Gitz 'n Jo said...

loved this... so sweet.