Monday, December 15, 2008

BoopBeep Beep Boop

If the Walmart was any indication today, there are still folks who are throwing caution to the wind and trying to puff the sales of the economy. Carts and moms and dads and children were out in full force. I was pretty proud of myself and the restraint I showed. I think the grocery section haunted me a bit but that is what happens when you go to the Super Walmart hungry.

Nonetheless the trip was reserved and I only bought for those on my list and not one thing popped into my cart that shouldn't have. Well, unless you count the bag of bbq Fritos. Ok, and the bag of Doritos. Don't judge. I was hungry. And so was the future pilot. For the record I have not opened the Fritos, and only had about 6 of the future pilots Doritos.

I picked this up for my neice. (Shhh don't tell her. It's a surprise.)
If you haven't seen one of these dolls let me tell you it's pretty cool. She comes with this little pacifier and bottle and when you insert them into her mouth she starts making baby noises and scrunching up her eyes and mouth likes a real baby. When I showed it to my mom she wanted to know what I was going to get my neice when I decided I couldn't part with it. Cute comment Mom but I've just finished with the diapering stage so I don't miss it yet. Much.

These two little curmudgeons could not keep there hands off her...It made me think maybe I should have gotten one for my favorite little girl in the world. But no. She wanted the one that poops on the potty. You know ...the one that they are saying won the ugliest doll of the year award because she looks just like Chuckie's sister. Wonderful. Luckily I've never seen the movie so I won't have to worry about any nightmares.

2 comments:

Just A Girl said...

I've done OK in Wal-mart, too, this year. I just mainly want to get out of there. It's crazy! I'm OK until they start roasting those durn chickens and baking that doggone French bread. Don't go to Wal-mart at 4:00 p.m. Ever!

ISO (In search of) said...

Chickens? They do chickens!!??? Oh my. I did not know that. Thank God I did not know that. I'd a et a whole one before I got out of the store! That ALWAYS gets me at Sams.