Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for my husband who after chasing bad guys all day still had energy to drive us to see "the lights". (More on that tomorrow)

I'm thankful that in just a few more days I'll get another pretty hefty break. Lil sis don't be mad. I figured since I won't be able to afford plane tickets next summer I'll have time to save up leave to come see you. I will come see you before you come home. I promise.

I'm thankful to be done all of my Christmas shopping so I can concentrate on things are so much more important than material things.

I'm thankful for the many blogging buddies I have met. I really enjoy keeping up with them and their precious lives.

I'm thankful that all of my kids will be waking up under the same roof this Christmas and for the bond they share even with the difference in their ages.

I'm thankful for abundances. Of joy, food, warmth, fellowship.

1 comment:

Debbiy said...

I am thankful for you.