Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Day of Spinning

The family and I went out to an amusement park today. We had a lot of fun. My kids love everything that spins. Their dad isn't in to spinning rides so I get to ride everything they want--assuming it's not an undersized kiddie ride.

Both of them are sleeping now. Earliest they've both been asleep in months. I'm relishing in the peace and quiet. About two hours ago I took this picture of the future pilot.
I mostly ran out to the couch because I knew he was asleep. While he was asleep he let out a very cute giggle. It tickled me that he was having happy dreams. It means he was having a good sleep. I still did wonder though. What was he doing in that dream? What he reliving the events of the day? Or was he tormenting his sister? The dog? Me???!!! Nah, it had to be the day. It WAS a good one.

No comments: