Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Had No Idea...

this existed. Well I mean I knew there was a park here. My husband and I had taken the future pilot one day last year after running errands. We knew they had playing fields and a playground but biking/walking trails? Oh man. How could this place have been just ten minutes down the road from us and me not know it?
I certainly did not know there was water over here!
Definitely not water this beautiful and serene looking.
Ugh, garumph , gasp, huh-huh, um or this ugh er hill. Pretty as it is.
I also didn't know there was this hill that went down waaaay down to more water.
I mean it when I say I KNEW THIS was there.
I mean I have kids and it IS bright yellow
and my kids LOVE playgrounds.
Oh doesn't the future pilot looks dashing in his pilot suit? Or Mav as he likes to be called lately. (Watch Top Gun if that confuses you)
Yet scenery this beautiful... and she is beautiful let me tell you.
Oh the views. Oh wait. How did THAT sneak in here? Oh right. I have kids and every time we passed it they HAD to stop and I dunno...see if it moved? Changed? Revived itself? Hopped on it's little mouse Harley and sped away?
Oh yes but a place to ride. A safe and beautiful place.An awesome place to spend the entire day with my beautiful youngsters and their wonderful daddy. Thank you for suggesting it honey.

2 comments:

dianeb95 said...

I had no idea either! And since I only live 4 miles from you.... we need to take the kids together.

ISO (In search of) said...

We will!