Friday, September 26, 2008

Moo No More.

So, I actually snagged the newspaper before my husband. This happens occasionally and usually he gets it back in pristine condition. Sometimes though I multi-task and read and dine at the same time. Like tonight.

I nearly spewed my dinner all over it after reading about this. (Found online to make it easier to digest--I warn you not to partake of anything that might damage your computer while reading this)

The Breast Is Best! PETA Asks Ben & Jerry's to Dump Dairy and Go With Human Milk Instead


Let's just say my diet may get a LOT easier because ain't no way I'd ever agree to purchasing THAT. Is it sad that I trust a cow to eat more conscientiously than a human?


...and people. I don't have breasts on my mind constantly. I promise no breast postings tomorrow.

No comments: