Friday, January 16, 2009

Just when I wasn't sure...

what I was going to post about I checked out my friend, Jennifer's post over at Life With the Stanford's. She tagged me. Phew, I'm tired of running! Anyway, I'm supposed to post the fifth picture in my fifth picture folder. Thank God for me it wasn't any of my kids faces. I'm not that brave yet and I have a huge paranoia issue. Anyway, here it is...
Ain't she just the cutest thing? I caught her in mid scratch. And from the date this was before she even had fleas. I think someone has a voodoo house with my name on it and every now and then decides I need to learn to cope with new bugs. Itty bitty tiny ones that are very very annoying. I'm not proud that I just said that but I want you to know people..."I can relate!"

Ms. Dora was just over four months in this picture. Back when I ruled her upbringing. Before she was plumpened (new word that I think sounds better than plumped) with table vittles and allowed to sleep on my couch, white furniture, and our bed. Something I never ever thought I'd agree with.

So thank you Jennifer for the cute game. Hmmmm, who can I tag? I have to do more research this time since I tagged folks with my last "game" that had already been tagged previously. So, I am asking the following folks...

Liz over at Mabel's house --she always has interesting pictures
Alex --if he's even still reading my blog (thanks again for the hats by the way)
Deb over at ByGeorge
Casey over at Bundles of Beginnings (she's got a lot of glue and holds things together real well)
Anita over at Mud and Coffee (she's a model now!--really check out her blog!)

6 comments:

Anita J. said...

LOL You're too funny! A model! Okay--I have been tagged about three times already, so I'm going to woman up and do this.

:O)

Thanks for the tag! AND the crazy model comment! 8o)

Alex said...

Tagged, eh? I keep all of my pictures on Flickr, so I guess that'd make it this one (which I've already posted to my blog)...

No problem on the hats, though. Hopefully they fit.

Just A Girl said...

What a cute puppy. I think maybe I don't like dogs anymore. Ours has wallowed in something dead. I'm telling you I've never smelled anything that foul in my life - and I've been around. Sheesh!

ISO (In search of) said...

Oh my. Something dead? That would totally creep me out. Hope he comes clean soon.

Debbiy said...

TAGGED?

Okay, gotta get home and log on from a 'puter that actually has pictures.

Unless you want a current one from my camera card...

ISO (In search of) said...

Current could be very interesting! Go for it!!!! PS Miss you.