Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Once again time to give thanks! Ah so much to be thankful for really. I'm thankful for...

a three day weekend. This one is especially sweet because my favorite little girl does not have to rise early for school on Monday.

extra sleep. WOOOOHOOO.

for my favorite first born son. (who scraped my windows of frost this morning without me even asking)

for crock pots!!!! Can I get an amen here?

for a dog that can pee on command. No seriously. It's freezing outside! I like to get that walk over with A.S.A.P. sometimes!

for spirited children--which lead to a life that is never dull.

for hot showers...brrrr I can't even imagined not having hot showers.

for a gym membership that I am actually using!!!!

for friends. People who pick me up with prayers, encouragement, smiles, and time. You know who you are. I APPRECIATE YOU!

changing seasons. Four of them in my part of the world. I love them all. Each for different reasons. Kind of like a work out. The warm up, the fat burner, the cardio, and the cool down.

Thank you, God. For everything.

1 comment:

Just A Girl said...

I love your thankful Thursdays. My favorite this week is your workout analogy for the seasons. I never thought of it like that!