Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thanksgiving

I'm thankful. So very very thankful. For so very many things. And aren't you so very thankful that I'm going to share them all with you?

- I am thankful, for Ibuprofen. I know I've said that before but a few of these tablets and I am able to walk so very very comfortably even with an unruly sciatic nerve!

- I am thankful that a new season of Lost started last night. (My one TV show vice)

- I am thankful that my kids love each other--even if they run around the house like freaks and get a bit wild at times.

- I'm thankful that my favorite first born son made it home safely from North Carolina. I love that guy.

- I'm thankful for chances of snow. (Please God just one good snowfall this winter season would be so very awesome)

- I'm thankful for ground beef and the very versatile nature of it!!!!

- I'm thankful for a group of friends who will begin a "Biggest Loser" type challenge with me next week!!!! WAAAAAAHOOOOO WEIGHT BE GONE!

- I am thankful for a branch manager who has given me an extension on turning in my performance review.

- I am thankful that my lil sis was able to come home and connect with family. I know she needed that very much. I love her. Even if she doesn't always believe me.

Thank you God for taking such good care of me and my needs.

No comments: