Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Words Can't Say...

Have you ever had one of those days when you really want to have something meaningful to say but nothing comes to you? I'm having one of those days.

I attended a funeral today for a 35 year old, happily married, father of five. It was a skiing accident. He was a good father, a loving and caring husband. Every thought in my head pales in comparison to what that family must be feeling right now. The children are young. They have a long road ahead of them. I know God will bring them through this but that does not mean they won't feel the sting. Please pray for them. Pray for their mom. That God will give her the strength to continue raising children that are firmly planted in the path that God leads.

1 comment:

Just A Girl said...

What a very sad thing. I have thought of them and prayed for them, too.