Sunday, January 11, 2009

Not Me Monday



McMama started this "Not Me Monday" thing over at her blog some time ago and boy do people have some things to say about things they just would NEVER do. Turns out it's a lot of fun!

Some moms resort to tactics I'd never dream of implementing in my household. Like I'd...

never let my 3 year old have Christmas cookies for breakfast reasoning that he'd be saving me from extra calories and prevent me from wasting them by throwing them out. Some moms would do that but oh no NOT ME.

never get so impatient, because the vehicle in front of me is driving 10 miles under the speed limit--when I'm late for work, and contemplate getting a bumper sticker that says, "Get thee behind me Satan!" No way, that would be, well, not very nice. No way 'd do that.

never feed my kids dinner at 930 at night just because I was too busy cleaning the house and enjoying the fact that they were actually playing nice together. I mean what mom would wait so late to feed her kids?

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

Get thee behind me satan...

Now that's a funny bumper sticker idea!