Sunday, January 4, 2009

Not Me Monday



Here goes my first attempt at a Not Me Monday---something started over at My Charming Kids.

I did NOT pull a pair of pants out of the hamper and rub it with a dryer sheet to freshen it so my future pilot could go to church in a pair of pants that smelled fresh and were appropriate. Nah, that wouldn't be like me at all.

I did not avoid a call back about ice skating with some awesome friends and deprive my kids of a day of fun because I can't ice skate. Honestly because what 40 year old is so uncoordinated she is afraid to fall down on the cold hard ice? And what mom would not make that sacrifice for her childrens' sake?

I did not fall asleep on the computer Friday night talking to my sister and forget about whether we had made plans for the weekend yet or not. Nope that would so not be me to ever fall asleep mid conversation.

I did not drive to another state with the sole intention of going to a store to buy stuff to organize my house and instead go to a fancy mall and window shop instead. Nope. That's something folks with time to spare do. Not me.

7 comments:

Wayne said...

Great Not me Monday ice skating is one of those once you learn you never forget things, It's the learning thats the dificult part, and there has been many times ive hit the pants with the lynx spray to make them smell fresh before work

melanie said...

hopping over from mckmama's blog

I'd never do that dryer sheet either. All of my laundry is done immediately, so we'd never have to recycle dirty clothes around here. Riiiiiiiiight ... LOL

Liz Harrell said...

Ahh yes. The rubbing of the dryer sheet. I'm VERY familiar with that one. Dont feel bad. :)

Just A Girl said...

Oh, I love it that I'm not the only crazy person on the planet! I did not eat half a batch of cookie dough while reading New Moon when I should've been doing laundry. That would be so irresponsible, wouldn't it?

Gitz 'n Jo said...

Rubbing the pants with a dryer sheet was BRILLIANT.

Casey said...

If you get a chance, stop by...I'm tagging you for an award!

Alicia said...

The dryer sheet was hilarious! What a good idea! Have a great week!