Monday, November 2, 2009

Cut Me With a some...

Does this happen to other people? I was cleaning out the pantry my all time favorite past time and found these. TWO bags of JUST knives! Plastic cutlery. I didn't buy them in bulk. These are leftovers. Doesn't anyone ever use plastic knives anymore? I'm guessing not since this is probably 8 years worth of leftover knives (and no I do NOT rewash them after each use). Odd. Hmm. Anyone having a bagel party? I can bring the spreaders!!!

I walked into the house earlier today, after picking up the future pilot from pre-school, and smelled something that didn't smell too good. For the past hour I have been trying to figure out what in the heck my beloved husband cooked in the mere 20 minutes I was gone.

Then I discovered these.

Maybe I should add that "I" am responsible for the pungent smell. Chicken breasts simmering in a vinegar/rub concoction for pulled chicken sandwiches later this evening. Yea, yea, I know. I'm a bonehead. (Really glad I didn't grumble to "the Law" about the "smell")


My counters today. Not even one week after they were clear and pristine for overnight company. Nice huh? Oh but get this. I asked "the Law" if we could have Thanksgiving at our house this year and he said "Sure YOU can".

My goodness what a nice man he is. I wonder if it's because he'll be working all day. What do you think?

No comments: