Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Falling Leaves
Twirling swiftly to the ground.
Last bursts of color
Bright hues all around.
Drinking in deeply
A Father's love.
All for His children
As He watches, delighted,from above.

Thank you Jesus...

  1. for bursting colors of Fall
  2. for reminding me that my children are precious and here, and in good health
  3. for favor when I need it most
  4. for faraway friends who pop into my life at just the right time. Bringing smiles to my face and encouragement to my heart
  5. for a warm cuddly dog who keeps my feet warm at night
  6. for books, an escape from reality and sometimes a check back into God's type of planning
  7. for patience
  8. that I've been forgiven. When it mattered. Always. Not just sometimes.
  9. for a growing sense that I have much and for a gnawing push that I can give more
  10. lists. May I complete mine. On Your time.
Thank You for pressing me in the direction You wish me to go. May I heed Your words. May I find them as delightfully pleasing as I think I will.

No comments: