Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Yippeeeee! My favorite posting day! The day reserved for thanking God for specific things he's done for me.
  1. A relaxing dinner out with great friends.
  2. A mom who threw together a totally new recipe for me so my family could eat without me. Find it here Cheater's Chicken and Dumplings.
  3. A productive week at work.
  4. The feeling of peace given my decision to wait on purchasing a new vehicle.
  5. Another visit from the laundry fairy. She is going to get a big tip this time. Phenomenal service!!
  6. Libraries. Hey, I know you can't drink coffee in them or talk on your cell phone but they let you take the books home for FREEE!
  7. Encouraging friends who talk you out of car payments. (You know who you are!!!)
  8. Re-connections with people far back in your past that turn out positive.
  9. My kids. Each of them. For the ways they touch my life.
and lastly for my wonderful husband who didn't so much as frown when I mentioned dinner out today with my peeps.


Thank you God. Big and small YOU do it all.

1 comment:

Just A Girl said...

Man, I've missed so many posts. Where have I been? I so appreciate the "falling off the wagon" post. I've been doing terribly on working out. After four months of working out, I still haven't lost a pound. I know it's not about pounds, but still! Anyway, the holidays are looming. I see many calories in my future.