Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Snippets

Exhaustion has set in and I'm resting in great hopes that I get my sixth wind. I still have a lot to do around here before Thursday. Bear with me while I throw a few random things out. I hope to be more exciting tomorrow.

---

Future pilot (as he peeing in the upstairs bathroom): "Mommy I coughed and a fart came out!!!"
Me (as I listen to the handyman just steps away giggle): "Who needs the comedy channel when you've got kids."
Handyman (still laughing): "Out of the mouth of babes."

---

Note from my favorite lil girl in the world this morning. JUST because I patiently took her breakfast order and presented her with coffee.
"Thank you Mom, for being nice to me this morning!" (kind of makes me wonder if I'm not real nice the "other" mornings)

---

Newly spackled walls. (Casualties of the new china cabinet which forced the time pieces out of their former location)
---

Thing are coming together around here. Feeling that sixth wind. Off to tackle the three bags of clipped recipes. Stay tuned...

No comments: