Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Beautiful Sunday

Today was a good day. Church in the morning with absolutely NO yelling or fighting between my kids or my kids and I. Woot.

A trip to Walgreens to buy some essentials (b-day card, plastic wrap, tape, etc). No fights!!! Woot woot!

Home again home again jiggity jig. ZERO TV until after 6:30 pm when "the Law" arrived home. I actually found some books that belonged to my favorite first born son that are proving to be enjoyed by my favorite lil girl in the world! If you are trying desperately to keep your children from the ridiculous Goose Bumps and other Vampire, Werewolf, etc. subjects that they don't really need to be feeding on maybe give these authors a try. Fred E. Katz. He has a series called "Spine Chillers". They are suspenseful and maybe a tad spooky but on a spiritual level demonstrate Christian character. Paul McCusker. Adventures in Odyssey series. Sooo happy that I could find these books packed away. Maybe holding onto some things is a good thing.

Here's hoping you had an extra beautiful Sunday.

No comments: