Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Count your blessings one by one,
Listing them is so much fun.

Seriously. I feel like I'm on a high right now and not just because of the upcoming holidays. Some kind of bug has gotten into me and I am feeling motivated. It comes in spurts for me so I gotta roll with it when I can. That bathroom is prepped for painting and I have cleaned and dusted the room that will house the new china cabinet. Exciting no?!

  1. T-shirt covered brooms that make dusting high places so much easier
  2. Vacuums that really suck--no REALLY
  3. Snail mail. That isn't junk mail but actual letters from people you know and love
  4. Pre-formed cookie dough that came just in time for my kids' dessert last night(and mine--YUM)
  5. Active kids that keep me moving (especially after consuming cookies)
  6. Laptop computers
  7. God's hands--and the pure pleasure of realizing how smoothly things go when I really place him in full control
  8. A good pastor with a gentle spirit and genuine concern for God's people
  9. Sunshine--especially after so much rain
  10. LISTS!!!! I'd be lost without them (well maybe not but they sure seem to keep me focused)
Thank you God for your everyday hand in my life and the life of my family. Your will be done Lord. Your will.

No comments: